BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

Please visit www.todayonthelightrail.com! :)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Is it March, yet?

Today on the light rail, I met a leprechaun.

Ok maybe he was just a little person, but he had red hair and a beard like a leprechaun.

I didn't talk to him, mainly because I'm still sick (didn't go to work yesterday, hence no post) and my throat was hurting.  But I almost wanted to ask him if he'd grant me 3 wishes...

nvm that's a genie.

Moral of the story: I thought today would bring better luck after seeing this guy.


Public Service Announcement: IT'S RODEO SEASON!!! And I know all you people may be taking the light rail to the rodeo.  If you have any good stories or good pictures, feel free to email them to me and I'll include them in a weekend post.  Also, this site should be moving VERY soon to a different domain, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment