BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

Please visit www.todayonthelightrail.com! :)

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This witch be crazy.

Today on the light rail, I met the wicked witch of the west:

I do not own this picture.

The train was PACKED today and it seemed like there were more people in wheelchairs than every before.  This woman was squeezing through the train trying to find a seat, I guess (and we wonder why Houston is the fattest city in America).  She was quite ugly but her Juicy jumpsuit gave off the "I'm-better-than-you-and-I-don't-care-what-you-think-because-I'm-a-diva-and-I'll-cut-you-and-your-little-dog-too" vibe.  I was standing next to one of the center poles, trying not to fall on top of the man in the wheelchair.  This witch (pun intended) comes from behind me.....

Witch: "Girl I know you know how to move when somebody be tryin' to get by."

I don't say anything as she slides past me with her giant fake Fendi purse.

Witch (to man by me): "I said ESSSCUUUSSEEEEE ME!"

Now, I only type exactly how I hear things so don't blame the writer on this one...

At this point, the lady is literally stepping over the man in the wheelchair.  I mean, if I was going to crawl over a man who can't help but stay stationary, I would at least give him a courtesy lap dance.  Where were her manners on this one?

She finally got to the only seat open on the rail and let out a giant "UUGHHHH".

Moral of the story: I learned my manners from Sesame Street, not a Cracker Jack box.


By the way, my phone battery was not charged last night, hence the reason I don't have an actual picture of this woman..because believe me, I would've taken it to post her face all over the internet for being so rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment