BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

Please visit www.todayonthelightrail.com! :)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby it's cold outside..

Let me start off by saying it is freezing in Houston this morning and Houston should invest in heat lamps at the light rail platforms.


Today on the light rail, I saw people practice making a baby. Obviously, I'm being facetious, but it was the most disgusting public display of affection I've ever seen. There was a couple sitting/standing in front of me. (I had to stand on the light rail today since it was packed). The girlfriend was sitting in a seat and the boyfriend was standing over her/kind of straddling her...every now and then he'd sit down next to her. He was grinding on her as they passionately kissed.

Gross. I wanted to yell "get a room" but didn't want to offend the woman sitting with her child in the stroller so I just continued to stare. Sometimes you can't help but stare at people in this situation- it's like watching bad TV. I mean, I know it's cold outside but you can warm up your baby mama in a less public place.

Then the boyfriend got off the rail to head to the soup kitchen. Girlfriend stayed on and even had some books with her. Interesting combination, I'll say.

Moral of the story: Some people take their own kind of ride on the light rail.

Unfortunately for you, my dear reader, I won’t be riding the light rail until next Monday as I’ll be in Cali watching the Horns dominate whatever Alabama’s mascot is…all I know is their costumed mascot is an elephant. And I know a gross story told by a former Alabama mascot- how he threw up in the head and kept it on the rest of the game. That, my friends, is why Bama sucks. So have a good remainder of the week and a great weekend and prepare for awesome light rail stories next Monday, Jan 11th (with pictures!). Hook ‘Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment