BLOG HAS MOVED!!!

Please visit www.todayonthelightrail.com! :)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

'Cus it's root root root for the home team...

Today on the lightrail, I saw a man rooting for team Marijuana.

I began to wonder if Canada switched their logo to a weed leaf instead of a maple leaf.  That would be an interesting flag.  The man was wearing a hat that had weed leaves on the front and on the bill and on the back said "MARIJUANA".  At first maybe I thought that was his name, because when I was a kid we had our names stiched on our softball hats in the same position:

check out the sweet stache too...

I couldn't get a good picture of the front, as much as I tried.  The man REEEKKKEEEDDDDD, but probably because he was homeless.  How do I know this? Because he got off the rail at the same time as the annoying group of 4th year UT Houston med students...and I know he wasn't going to the same place as those kids (soup kitchen stop too). 

So while everybody else is waiting for the Astros opening day in less than a month, this man is waiting to legalize marijuana. So he can continue begging for your money on the streets to buy weed.  Let's here it for the home team!

Moral of the story: I still think the Ohio State Buckeye plant logo looks like a weed leaf.  Maybe this guy is just an Ohio State fan, in which case he sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment